Hilda immediately got in touch with her old connections who wrote for Namasté magazine and they were only too thrilled to write for us again. BOOM! We have a magazine. LOKINWI magazine will be on sale at the festival and thereafter, we will select a few retail stores tol sell this collector’s item.
Some of the articles you can look forward to include:
- How the Internet Impacted my Business. We have all been affected and many of us still shy away from taking the leap and going on-line. Susan Schöning will lead us through the pitfalls and triumphs of taking this giant step.
- Crystals: Myths and Legends. We hear so many things about crystals, clean them like this, don’t let others touch your crystals, do they really assist in healing. Let’s get some clarity.
- An interview with Nianell. Yes, this superstar is into spiritual healing – find out how this happened.
- The Modern Shaman is a Woman – Learn what it is to be a modern Shaman from SA’s notable Lynn de la Motte.
- The Camino – A Long Walk to Freedom. Michelle Sparks has walked many Caminos and she is passionate and dedicated to it. She tells us why.